Real Estate Inside Sales Agent
RECEIVE A BASE COMMISSION (plus extra earned commissions) in real estate while serving as an inside service/sales agent in Montana - primarily the Flathead Valley, including Kalispell, Whitefish, and Glacier National Park! To be specific, this is MUCH more of a service role than it is a sales role. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems, and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
The inside service/sales agent (ISA) serves as a hybrid of roles.
- This is an "in-office" position for the majority of your workweek
- Must possess exceptional phone and computer skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and dedicated to systems
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis
- Must have a desire for a big life
- Must be driven and a self-starter.
- Coachable and willing to learn
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses in Montana. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you. We love to work hard but we also love to have a great time doing it. We work as a team at Performance Real Estate. We support each other and celebrate each other's victories.
Note- hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the clients experience
- Work hard but loves to have fun in a very positive environment
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction
- Manage the customer experience by serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails, and text messages daily
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers AND agents on the team
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success
- This is a role revolving 100% around service
- NO real estate experience needed
- Must fit into the Performance Real Estate culture
- Not discouraged by a "no" on the phone
- Confidence on the phone
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Must have a valid MT drivers license and auto insurance
- MUST obtain your MT real estate license for employment (we'll show you how)